A contemporary Christmas desert recipe found on nrk.no/mat/
Starting off with a contemporary Christmas dessert recipe. Very nice and so simply to make that it just can’t go wrong. A lot of the other food we make for Christmas are both time consuming and complicated so an easy and delicious desert recipe might come in handy.
But don’t you worry, more traditional deserts, both from Norway and from across the North Sea will turn up on my Christmas Special later on.
- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes (pocketrangerblog.com)
- 19 Pastry Desserts Roundup (summerscraps.com)
- 21 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts to Bring to Dinner (stylecaster.com)
- 4 Ways to Make Dessert in a Skillet – Delicious Links (thekitchn.com)
- Food historian unveils Georgian-style festive favourite (yorkpress.co.uk)