A spicy bread made with beer and herbs
found on telegraph.co.uk
This cheesy loaf is made with a delicious combination of garlic, rosemary and thyme. A bread delicious with soup, but it is also a tempting snack at most times of the day but a hefty dose of garlic means it is probably best served after midday.
And please don’t think this is a good way to use up the old bottle of light beer lurking at the back of the refrigerator: the more flavourful and carbonated the beer, the better the bread.
- Quick cinnamon bread (westmorelandtimes.com)
- Basic Beer-Cheese Bread (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Cheesy Garlic Beer Breadsticks…….tasty! (chanteusedesigns.wordpress.com)
- Skillet Bread / Stekepannebrød (recipereminiscing.wordpress.com)
- Wholemeal Rye Bread With Syrup / Grovt Rugbrød Med Sirup (recipereminiscing.wordpress.com)
- Kefir Bread / Kefirbrød (recipereminiscing.wordpress.com)