All the Nordic countries have their own version of pea soup as do most countries in the world I guess. This is the Finnish take on the soup – Ted
Pears, Raisins, hazelnuts, honey, golden syrup, white wine and redcurrant jelly sounds like a match made in heaven for anyone who regard the dessert as the highlight of the meal. Someone like me – Ted 😉
A greatrecipe for cheese sandwiches found on aperitif.no
When cheese sandwiches are made with so much love as these you got real party fare. This recipe has that little extra that turns you into a kitchen hero.
A great dessert soup recipe found on kiwi.no
Extend the summer feeling a little with this fresh
and varm raspberry soup.
When there are nice pears to get hold of in the shops, it is nice to be able to vary them. Try to bake them in the oven with honey and lemon – Easy and delicious. Bake them cut in halves. Ice cream or whipped cream goes well with the dish.
- Awesomely Naughty Recipes (gwens-nest.com)
- Butterscotch + Toffee Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches (shinylifeblog.com)
- Coffee Ice Cream Recipe (cravecookclick.com)
This recipe may seem a little different, but is really a good variation on the “old-fashioned” cardamom cake. You may use both overripe pears or windfalls, fruit of the highest quality is not needed.
A recipe from the recipe pages on Den Lille Nøttefabrikken’s (The little Nut Factory) homepages
Heaven and sea meet inn these amazingly succulent fish patties. Make sure you do not fry them for too long!
- Fish On A Budget (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- NORTH Festival – Icelandic Fish Stew (Plokkfiskur) (chocolateandchiles.com)
- Seasoned Haddock w/ Potato Pancakes and Cut Green Beans (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)