It is at this time of the year the hot, spicy drinks are most popular, now when it is cold and miserable outside. Here you get a variant of the usual mulled white wine, and moreover you will find recipe for a delightful, spicy tea.
A Christmassy Swedish hot drink found on recept.nu
Nothing tastes better or make you feel better than a hot drink on a cold evening. Here’s an alternative full of Christmassy spices for those who are not that fond of mulled wine. Prepare hot mulled cider from any kind of cider of your choice.
And remember, it’s getting colder right now, you don’t have to wait for Christmas to make the first batch 😉
- Skinny Thanksgiving Spice Mulled Wine (alittleclaireification.com)
- Friday @ Five: 5 Drinks for Thanksgiving (preferredpride.com)
- Secret Ingredient: Long Pepper For Mulled Cider And Wine (chicagoist.com)
- Food and Drink: Spiced Apple Cranberry Kombucha Sangria (wandesworld.com)
- Lower Carb Spiced Apple Mulled Cider (becomingdrlah.com)